- This policy covers how we treat personal information that the website collects and receives; including information related to your past use of our products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, IP address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- The website collects personal information when you register with us. We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other affiliated companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, address, phone number, email address and zip code. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We collect information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- The website automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you request.
- We use information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, special offers and a website Newsletter.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- We may set and access cookies on your computer. We use this information for Web Site and Systems Administration.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Do not track browser settings
- Advertisers may collect data about your online browsing activity and use it to show you targeted ads (a process known as “behavioral advertising”). You can prevent companies from showing you targeted ads by submitting opt-outs to those service providers. Opting-out will only prevent targeted ads so you may continue to see generic (non-targeted ads) from these companies after you opt-out. You may opt-out of behaviorally targeted ads anytime by deleting your browser’s cookies.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses this site.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- We may share personal information about you with trusted partners or affiliates who work on behalf of or with us. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers from the website and our marketing partners. You may receive certain communications relating to our services, such as, but not limited to, service announcements, administrative messages, special offers, newsletters, via viaautodialer with or without prerecorded voice, and email communications.
- We may provide personal contact information about you with our trusted partners or affiliates who work on behalf of or with us. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about related offers from us and our marketing partners.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- We may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email you entered or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- To opt-out from receiving any additional email communications regarding this website, firstname.lastname@example.org or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Remove Me, 540 Main St. Suite 14A, Hyannis, MA 02601.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including services that display customized content and advertising. In addition to any fee of which you are notified, your provider’s standard messaging rates apply to our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence. You may opt-out and remove your SMS information by sending “STOP”, “END”, “QUIT” to the SMS text message you have received. If you remove your SMS information from our database it will no longer be used by us for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by us or third parties to send promotional correspondence to you.
Detailed Wireless Policy
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your name, address, cell phone number, your provider’s name, and the date, time, and content of your messages. In addition to any fee of which you are notified, your provider’s standard messaging rates apply to our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS basis.
- You may remove your information from our database. If you remove your information from our database it will no longer be used by us for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by us or third parties to send promotional correspondence to you. You may remove your information by sending “STOP”, “END”, “QUIT” to the SMS text message you have received